MA Application Requirements:
Prerequisite: a bachelor's degree in an appropriate field, such as art history, history, literature, or religion.
- GRE general test (institutional code 5246);
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation;
- 250-500 word Statement of Purpose discussing research interests, academic objectives, and relevant professional experience;
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended;
- Writing Sample between 15 and 25 pages in length.
MA in Art History applications are accepted for the fall entrance only.